Asia Coffee Congress 2014 will bring together associations, government bodies, roasters, traders and certifiers looking to promote Indonesian and regional coffee to major coffee manufacturers around the globe. The event will also showcase processing technology to coffee manufacturers from the APAC region and address challenges faced by local and international coffee growers to increase coffee production in Indonesia and in Asia-Pacific countries.
Top 5 reasons to attend:
• Explore new ideas and cutting edge technology related to the Asian coffee industry
• Discover the latest demand-supply, pricing and consumption trends through keynote presentations, interactive panels, real life case studies and tailored exhibitions
• Analyze in depth quality certification standards and best practices for a sustainable coffee production
• Meet key representatives and develop long-lasting partnerships with senior decision makers from Asian and global leading coffee companies
• Improve your exposure to the Asian coffee industry and to a targeted group of businesses and key opinion leaders
Sales and Marketing Opportunities at Asia Coffee Congress 2014
Apart from branding opportunities, the event promises to offer a targeted audience of traders, coffee manufacturers, and government bodies which means your branding would be focused not just on anyone but the right decision makers of the market that can put pen to paper.
Asia Coffee Congress 2014 promises to bring these leaders together under one roof and hence offer you opportunities to meet and network with them on a one-one basis. We know that each company has its own marketing objectives which change over time which is why it’s important to discuss how best we can align these objectives with your potential involvement at the event.
To discuss this and more, please feel free to contact Karan Chopra at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 6493 1872