The latest Asian coffee trends have shown that coffee from Asia-Pacific countries has been increasing in terms of production and demand more than ever before.
In the past five years coffee production in Laos and Malaysia has grown by 35% and 43% respectively. Indonesia has been expanding and rejuvenating national plantations in Java, Sumatra and the eastern islands with a 17% annual growth rate and is set to challenge Vietnam as the highest Asian coffee producer. Coffee consumption in Asia has also grown consistently with China becoming the most promising Asia-Pacific market and Starbucks partnering with TATA coffee in India to capitalize on the national growing coffee taste.
Given the current market scenario and the enormous potential that Asia coffee industry has, we are glad to launch our Asia Coffee Congress, taking place in Jakarta, Indonesia, from 6th to 8th May 2014.
This FIRST ever international coffee platform located in Indonesia will bring on board some of the major Asia-Pacific coffee roasters, manufacturers, traders and certifiers as well as national coffee associations and government bodies to provide key insights and updates with a special focus on:
• Analyzing key Robusta and Arabica production and consumption trends in the APAC region
• Monitoring coffee pricing trends to efficiently understand current and future price volatility
• Navigating marketing best practices to successfully promote coffee brands
• Enhancing quality and quantity by improving coffee manufacturing and long-term productivity
• Building competitive advantage through the optimization of coffee supply chain management
• Understanding today’s certification standards and programs on coffee quality and sustainability
• Defining latest coffee trends in terms of sustainable production and fair trade
Join us in Jakarta this May 2014 to expand your footprint in the Asia Coffee market and be part of theONLY and MOST TARGETED coffee production, roasting and manufacturing platform in Indonesia!
To discuss how you can be involved at this summit, please contact:
+65 6493 1598