Biomanufacturing Excellence at Enhanced Speed, Reduced Cost and Superior Quality!
The 4th Biologics Manufacturing Asia 2017 is a focused knowledge-sharing platform for bringing together local and global biopharma, bioprocessing scientists & engineers, innovative biotech, biologics contract manufacturing organizations (CMO’s), solution providers and technocrats from Singapore, Korea, China, Taiwan, Japan, India, just to name a few, to convene on the best manufacturing practices in order to have access to faster, cheaper and better biologic drugs at the Biomanufacturing Hub of Asia – Singapore.
What’s NEW this year?
150+ attendees from 50+ top biologic companies to present at APAC Bioprocessing Excellence Awards
200+ attendees including VPs, Heads of Process Development/Manufacturing/Technical Operations, Analytical Experts, USP and DSP Specialists, besides other high-profile attendees
30+ International & regional biomanufacturing expert speakers
20+ Hours of networking
10+ CMOs to showcase from Asia
8 Round-table Discussions
Key Benefits of Attending
• Acquire actionable inputs.
• Advance your company to the next phase of development.
• Build relationships across the value chain.
• Gain critical insights from panel discussions driven by the industry’s foremost experts.
• Obtain Solutions for the key challenges hindering the development of biologics manufacturing.
• Real life case studies from experts who draw on their vast industry experience.
• Understand the future of the biologics Industry.
Speaking, Sponsoring and Marketing Opportunities
To ensure your target audience in Singapore and Asia gets to hear your product philosophy and successful case studies at the conference, it’s important to discuss with us about your potential involvement early! Get involved by taking your first step:
For speaking opportunities, please contact:
Siang Yee Yeo
T. (65) 3109 0127
For sponsorship/exhibition opportunities, please contact:
Regional Business Development Director
T. (65) 6493 1599
For marketing opportunities, please contact:
T. (65) 3109 0131