The FIRST and ONLY vaccine conference in the MENA & CIS region!
Following our successful series of Vaccine World Summits in India, China and Russia, Vaccine World Summit MCC (MENA, CIS and CEE) has arrived in a new location in 2014, and it’s the world’s FIRST and ONLY vaccine industry leaders’ gathering in the region. Participants are expected to meet leading vaccine companies from the Middle East, North Africa, CIS and CEE region.
5 FACTS WHY YOU HAVE TO BE PART OF THE VACCINE WORLD MENA & CIS SUMMIT 2014
1. MSD and Saudi Biopharma Sobol signed a long-term exclusive agreement to establish a manufacturing plant for certain types of vaccines in Aug 2012
2. Pfizer opened a pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV) production plant in Istanbul in November 2012
3. Nanolek announced plans to become the first manufacturer of a VLP (virus-like particle)-based flu vaccine in Russia in May 2013
4. Israeli vaccine company SciVac is seeking U.S. approval for a widely used hepatitis B vaccine for global expansion in July 2013
5. GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) has announced plans to produce vaccines in Turkey with local company IDOL in November 2013
SALES AND MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES
Apart from branding opportunities to the general MENA & CIS market, the event promises to offer a targeted audience of vaccine leaders which means your branding would be focused not just on anyone but the right decision makers of the market that can put pen to paper.
The Vaccine World MENA & CIS 2014 Summit promises to bring these leaders together under one roof and hence offer you opportunities to meet and network with them on a one-one basis. We know that each company has its own marketing objectives which change over time which is why it’s important to discuss how best we can align these objectives with your potential involvement at the event.
For more information on sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, contact:
→ Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities ←
Business Development Manager
t/ (65) 6493 1881
IMAPAC Pte Ltd 100 Beach Road Road, #16-09 Shaw Tower, Singapore 168730
Tel +65 6493 2093 | Fax +65 6270 2792 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org