BIOLOGICS WORLD NORDIC 2020
Facilitating the development and manufacturing of high quality biologics drugs and vaccines in the Nordic region!
The global biologic medicines market is projected to exceed USD390 billion by 2020, by which time biologics will account for up to 28% by value of the global market for pharmaceuticals. New biological medicines and other advanced technological production strengthen both Denmark’s and Sweden’s roles as countries to which life science is central.
Increased pressure on prices and the phasing in of a new generation of technology with biological medicines has led to large companies being forced to make cutbacks as well as new investments. For the past few years, a lot of investment in the biologics industry in the Nordic industry is taking place. For example, AstraZeneca, in 2015 has spent $285m on a new biologics manufacturing facility in Södertälje, Sweden that it plans to have fully up and running by 2019. The plant will focus on the filling and packaging of protein therapeutics and, from 2018, supplying medicines for the clinical trial programmes of AZ and its MedImmune subsidiary.
For instance, Norway and Denmark, where physicians have been at the heart of the decision making process in relation to biosimilar medicines, uptake of biosimilar infliximab has been rapid and sustained. These markets demonstrate that trusting and empowering physicians to make the right decisions is a key component of ensuring the longer-term sustainability of the market.
Biologics World Nordic will be the only focused biologic drugs and vaccines conference in the Nordic region. We will bring together the complete network of the Nordic biologics industry including region’s smaller Biopharma, Big Pharma, International Biopharma, CMOs, CROs, Technocrats & Solution Providers. Partnership opportunities, scientific innovation, manufacturing best practices are at the centre stage waiting to be explored by potential global partners. If Nordic region is important to you, this is where you have to be!
At Biologics World Nordic 2020, you can be a part of:
- The ONLY conference in the Nordic region targeted at high level decision makers from the different Biologics Manufacturers.
- The ONLY conference that dedicates 2 specific sessions to partnerships and investments in the Nordics Biologics Industry
- The ONLY conference that focuses on the regulations specific to the Nordics region
Why should you sponsor?
Biologics World Nordic will provide commercial organizations with the opportunity to:
- Educate the market about what you offer
- Raise brand awareness and position yourselves as leaders in your field
- Maximize your face time with key profiles from biologics manufacturers from the Nordics region regulators and national health organizations all in a single location
- Enjoy the option of privately arranged meetings and consultations with selected potential clients
- Hold face to face meetings with your target profile
eBook: Exclusive Presentation Insights!
eBook: 2019 Post Event Report
eBook: Top Biopharma Pipelines from the Nordic Region
For any queries regarding venue or accommodation, please contact:
Si Hui Sim
Senior Operations Executive
T: +65 3109 0224