Accelerating the Fill/Finish Line to Vial SARS-CoV-2 Vaccines for Upcoming Clinical Trials
- Scientists and researchers working on SARS-CoV-2 vaccine development from BIG Pharmas, vaccine manufacturers and research institutions.
- CROs, technology / service providers and logistics partners keen on understanding how they can alleviate the challenges faced in the clinical trial phase and development chain.
- Strategies to address SARS-CoV-2 vaccine clinical trial challenges from the get-go.
- How CROs, technology / service providers and logistics partners may step in to fill the gaps in SARS-CoV-2 vaccine clinical trial testing demand.
- Recommendations on how lessons learnt from this experience can be applied to other emerging infectious diseases and future pandemics.
Meet Our Silver Sponsor
Meet Our Esteemed Panelists
Ivana Haluskova Balter, Consultant, French Society of Immunology, France
Key Discussion Points
- Updates from the panelists on their current stage of SARS-CoV-2 vaccine development
- Discuss the actions required to ensure that the fill/finish capacity is available for SARS-CoV-2 vaccines
- How to effectively scale-up the fill/finish operations with upcoming clinical trials