Asia’s SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine Development Challenges
- Scientists and researchers working on SARS-CoV-2 vaccine development from BIG Pharmas, vaccine manufacturers and research institutions.
- CROs, technology / service providers and logistics partners keen on understanding how they can alleviate the challenges faced in the development chain.
- Strategies to address SARS-CoV-2 vaccine development challenges from the get-go.
- How CROs, technology / service providers and logistics partners may step in to fill the gaps in SARS-CoV-2 vaccine development chain.
- Recommendations on how lessons learnt from this experience can be applied to other emerging infectious diseases and future pandemics.
Meet Our Panelists
Key Discussion Points
- Case Studies on SARS-CoV-2 vaccines.. Discuss expected timelines, development progress, R&D challenges, plans for regulatory submission and subsequent manufacture.
- Accounting for virus mutations. Factoring in impact of variation in population density, prior exposure to other coronaviruses and more
- Addressing challenges in designing clinical trials amid a pandemic. Ensuring optimal cost, quality and delivery in an Asian landscape.
- Clinical trial timelines will be shared.
- A presentation by BIA Separations on how CIMmultus™ Monoliths can be tailored to accelerate process development and address large scale manufacturing of ATMPs and Vaccines. How can this application aid the SARS-CoV-2 vaccine development efforts will also be discussed.