Southeast Asia Bioprocessing Market 2021
Deep-dive into Southeast Asia’s biopharma landscape with a comprehensive market & company analysis!
PURCHASE YOUR REPORT HERE!
For offline payments or inquiries, kindly contact Kashmiira Nayar at
t: +65 3109 0122
This license grants the right of use of the purchased report to a single recipient only. You may access the material on your computer, as and when required, for your own personal use.
Upto 3 users: This license grants the right of use of the purchased report by upto 3 users.
Unlimited user access (Within your organization): This license entitles the buyer of the report to share, distribute the report (either full or in part) with other employees of the same firm / enterprise. The report may be accessed by any employee of the enterprise and there is no limit on the number of users.
- Report scope & data coverage
- IMAPAC’s research methodology
SECTION 2: MARKET OVERVIEW
- Southeast Asia region
- Country-wise – Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam
- Driving factors and limitations for each market
- Scope of growth for each market
SECTION 3: COMPANY OVERVIEW
- Active pipelines
- Partnerships and collaborations
- Technology, equipment and solution providers
- Future expansion plans
SECTION 4: COMPANY ANALYSIS
- Customer profile, market trends and procurement process
- Competition and market tactics
- Companies’ KPI
- Focus applications
- Changes in regulations, per market
- Deciding factors in choosing a vendor
- Factors influencing their buying decisions
- Effect of COVID-19 has on their budget for the next 3 years
- Stakeholders and decision makers for procurement
- Best supplier and the equipment used by their team
- Therapeutic areas having new pipeline in their organization in the next 3 years?
SECTION 5: OUR OTHER REPORTS
- About us
- Our other reports
Download the report preview for the full list of companies!
- Siam Biosciences
- Government Pharmaceutical Organisation
- Kingen Biotech
- Bio-Net Asia
- Queen Saovabha Memorial Institute
- Cell Research Corporation
- Tessa Therapeutics
- Dot Bio
- Travecta Therapeutics
- Prestige Biopharma
- Esco Aster
- Lion TCR
- Malaysian Vaccine Pharmaceuticals
- National Institutes of Biotechnology Malaysia
- PT Kalbe Global Biomedika
- Daewoong Infion
- Bandung Institute of Technology
- Nanogen Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology
and many more!