Developing Standardized Animal Models to Evaluate SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine Effectiveness
- Scientists and researchers working on SARS-CoV-2 vaccine development from BIG Pharmas, vaccine manufacturers and research institutions.
- CROs, technology / service providers and logistics partners keen on understanding how they can alleviate the challenges faced in the development chain.
- Strategies to address SARS-CoV-2 vaccine development challenges from the get-go.
- How CROs, technology / service providers and logistics partners may step in to fill the gaps in SARS-CoV-2 vaccine development chain.
- Recommendations on how lessons learnt from this experience can be applied to other emerging infectious diseases and future pandemics.
Meet Our Panelists
Key Discussion Points
- Perspectives on pre-clinical testing of SARS-CoV-2 vaccines.
- Pre-clinical development challenges of SARS-CoV-2 in biological assay development and evaluating SARS-CoV-2 vaccine effectiveness.
- Lessons learnt from the pre-clinical development of SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV vaccine development.