Managing Your Shipping Of Emergency Medicines
- Big Pharma, Asian Pharma, Bio Pharma, Airlines, 3PL’s, Temperature/Data logger, Packaging (active & passive), Distributor, CRO
- C-Suites, Supply chain / Logistics / Quality job profiles
- Due to the global lock-down, the shipping of emergency medicines etc have been disrupted.
- How is the supply chain industry managing the shipping of emergency drugs especially cold-chain products?
- Strategies for handling unpredictable schedules, increased timelines and optimize costs.
Meet Our Panelists
Geoffrey Glauser, Sr. Consultant, Tunnell Consulting, USA
Jeff Ten, Director (APAC) Project Management and Delivery & Logistics, Parexel, Singapore
Christophe Suizdak, Global Director of Supply Chain GE Healthcare France
Key Discussion Points
Managing Your Shipping of Emergency Medicines
- Due to the global lock-down, challenges of the shipping of emergency medicines
- Supply chain management of temperature sensitive emergency medicines in the global market
- Strategies for handling unpredictable schedules, increased timelines and optimize costs