Strategies to Ramp Up Manufacturing to Meet Global Needs
- Process development, manufacturing, production, operations & facility heads and professionals working on SARS-CoV-2 vaccine development from BIG Pharmas, vaccine manufacturers and research institutions.
- CMOs, technology / service providers and logistics partners keen on understanding how they can alleviate the challenges faced in the manufacturing value chain.
- Strategies to address SARS-CoV-2 vaccine large scale manufacturing challenges from the get-go.
- How CMOs, technology / service providers and other industry stakeholders may step in to fill the gaps in SARS-CoV-2 vaccine manufacturing demand.
- Recommendations on how lessons learnt from this experience can be applied to other emerging infectious diseases and future pandemics.
Meet Our Silver Sponsor
Meet Our Esteemed Panelists
Key Discussion Points
- Reducing process development timelines to a couple of months from a year scale-up plan for COVID-19 vaccines.
- Most of the lead developers in the COVID-19 vaccine race are small and/or inexperienced in large-scale vaccine manufacture.
- What are some of the strategies that could be worked on to ensure co-ordination of vaccine manufacturing and supply chain capability and capacity to meet the demand?