• Full payment is due upon registration if you pay by credit card, or 3 working days after receipt of invoice.
• Registration will not be confirmed until full payment has been received.
• The registration fee includes refreshments, lunches, cocktail and full conference documentation. Conference fee does not include hotel accommodation.
• The staff at the event will request a credit card guarantee for delegates without proof of payment.
• Cancellations must be received in writing. If the cancellation is received more than 14 days before the conference attendees will receive a full credit to a future conference. Cancellations received 14 days or less (including the fourteenth day) prior to the conference will be liable for the full fee.
• A substitution from the same organization can be made at any time in writing at no extra charge.
• In the event that IMAPAC cancels a conference, payments received at the cancellation date will be credited towards attendance at a future conference or in the event of postponement by IMAPAC, towards the rescheduled date.
• Credit notes remain valid for twelve months.
IMAPAC reserves the right to postpone or cancel an event, to change the location or alter the advertised speakers for an event. IMAPAC is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of an event due to causes beyond its control including without limitation, acts of God, natural disasters, sabotage, accident, trade or industrial disputes, terrorism or hostilities.
In the event that a conference is cancelled, IMAPAC is not liable for any costs incurred by delegates in connection with their attendance. Occasionally it is necessary for reasons beyond our control to alter the content and timing of the programme, venue or the identity of the speakers without any liability to the delegates. Changes to the agenda will be updated on our website as soon as possible.
The personal information shown and/or provided by you will be held in a database. It may be used to keep you up to date with developments in your industry. Sometimes your details may be obtained or made available to reputable third parties for marketing purposes. If you do not wish for your details to be used for this purpose, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org